February 13, 2009

Interesting


Curly hair is a great thing if you have long hair, but I as you all know cut my hair because it is easier to manage. I have naturally curly hair and straighten it every day since it is short and amazingly froish, but today I didn't have enough time. So the result was me wearing it curly in a pony tail with my short under hairs hanging out everywhere. I felt a bit self conscious at first, but by the end of the day I had gotten numerous compliments on my hair. I guess this means I wasted many an hour doing my hair when I didn't really need to.  Ha ha ha....such is life!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog! Well, because you commented on mine. I just wanted to say that I love that you have ratatat playing and now regina. I think we were meant to be friends. We need to have a music discussion. It is official. Happy Valentine's Day! And your hair is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "About your hair, you needn't care,
    You look beautiful all the time."

    -The Kooks-

    ReplyDelete