August 24, 2010

I have had a lot of time to think about love and life as of late. My last few relationships have left me with a heavy heart and a questioning mind. I kept wondering how things could have been different, how I could have changed things. I have come to realize that I couldn't have changed anything, and I still can't. Sometimes in life, much to our dismay, things just don't work out. We shouldn't keep wasting our time dwelling on the past, we must live in the present. I used to be afraid to admit failure, or rejection, but I now know that admitting it is what heals you and lets you release the pain that failure and rejection bring. I am continuing to live my life as open and honest as I can be, and I am finding joy in the little things. Fleeting love is all I know now, but I know that someday it won't be, and that gives me hope. Thanks to those who have taught me something about myself and helped me to become stronger. I will forever be grateful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment