January 17, 2009

Things that make me laugh

I decided to keep a list of things that I see around SLC that make me laugh....It will continue to grow the more I see :D

1. A man in an electric wheel chair pulling a man in a regular wheel chair down the street

2. The mascot for Jordan High School....what is a beetdigger anyway?

3. Underwear socks!!!!! (See pic below) These are the greatest!




4. Caught in the act....random nose picking



5. I was in the temple the other day when I heard a temple patron say, "uh, can I help you with something?" in a strange voice.  I peered behind me and noticed a young man who had to be a pre-mi trying to follow me and my roommates into the women's locker room. He was obviously lost, and when he noticed what had happened he turned bright red and stuttered...."uh yeah, I think I am lost." We all had a good laugh!

2 comments:

  1. are you living in slc?? if so we must meet up.

    ...and...i love your playlist...like a lot...i may be stealing but of course giving you due credit for your awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AUBREY!!! what are you up to now? the underwear sox rock! thanks for the comment, now i can follow you blogg!!! and who is this person that you're kissing in that wonderful pic?!? DO TELL!

    ReplyDelete