I believe that children are born with very special God given abilities. These are things that are very different from most of the "accepted" abilities of todays society. They have the ability to love people, animals, and nature with a pure godly love. They seem to be able to see beyond the veil and understand things way beyond our own comprehension as adults. They seem to be able to peer inside our souls with their eyes and read our very being. Children are SO COOL! It is sad to me that as they grow we try to suppress them into a social norm mold and if they don't fit we feel as a society that something is wrong with them. Many children with very special abilities are medicated to make them "normal". Why don't we ever stop to think that maybe there is something wrong with us. Maybe we shouldn't be making them fit any sort of mold, but let them teach us the way things should be. It has been said that Heavenly Father saved his very special spirits for this time and dispensation, and I believe it. They are being sent here to prepare the earth, to teach us how to make things better for when Christ comes again. They are so connected with Him and the spirit world, if we would just stop and listen, we would learn so much!
I have been thinking about this a lot since I work with children of all ages throughout the day. I watch them and listen to the things they have to teach me. They have so much creative and loving energy. They are so innocent and pure. Let's not ruin this by trying to make them OF THE WORLD!
Alma 32:23
I totally agree. I have lately been reflecting on the people I typically befriend, and they are usually the "weirdos" of the world. (Compliment to you). I love my friends BECAUSE they are different and weird and amazing and they love everything, and they are such good examples of Christ, even if they are not normal. Normalcy is boring anyways! The Lord made us all different on purpose!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you. And I love you. With all my heart!
nice, i agree as well, however, i am a bit jealous as i am told i am neither a crystal or indigo child. =)
ReplyDelete