May 20, 2009

It's amazing how people can be in your life multiple times before you actually know who they are. Does that sound weird or what? Well this thought occurred to me today while I was at work. I was chatting with a new girl named Megan (who is AWESOME by the way) and we were talking about where we lived here in Salt Lake. She lives like 6 blocks from where I will be moving and asked me which ward I would be attending. I told her and she got so excited because that was her ward. I paused for a moment and wondered if I had ever met her before. She didn't look familiar to me, but I have done some things with her ward on occasion. We finally put two and two together and realized that we had gone on a snowshoeing yurt adventure together. Both of us were sure that we had never seen each other before working together, but I guess we were wrong. Upon further investigation I found her in my pictures from the trip. How crazy is that?! Stop and think about it....how many times have we seen our friends before they were called friends? What a small world :)

1 comment:

  1. Which Megan? There are a few and I'm trying to remember which one? That is randomly cool, though. It happens all the time too! It's a small world, after all.

    ReplyDelete